When we started this business, insulation was often considered an option, but the needs of our communities and buildings have changed. Today, insulation is a mission-critical function of any structure. It helps keep the people who use our buildings comfortable and it makes today’s buildings among the most energy efficient and cost effective ever built.
We plan every project to last a lifetime. That’s because we plan to stand behind every project we complete. We take our work seriously and refuse to cut corners because we know the real value in a job well done. And we’re proud to have a list of repeat customers who agree and repeatedly chose IITI for their mechanical system and insulation needs.
Choose an Industry below to view more projects.
Customers depend on IITI for solutions that deliver long-term benefits and savings. We provide and install quality mechanical insulation systems for:
• Industrial/Commercial Piping
• Industrial Tanks, Boilers, and Equipment
• Commercial Ductwork and HVAC Systems
• Air Pollution Control
IITI is the only contractor in Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois with more than 40 full-time, certified professionals who specialize in asbestos and lead-based paint abatement.
• A 24/7 Rapid Response Team with a fleet of vehicles and job site trailers
• Nearby offices in Davenport, Coralville, Hiawatha and Dubuque
• More than 20 years of dedicated abatement experience
At IITI, our professionals have experience with multiple insulation products, including blown-in blanket, batt insulation, spray foam insulation and rigid board insulation. We plan ahead to:
• Reduce material waste
• Cut installation times
• Maximize building performance
As your insulation information experts, you can count on us to have the right products in stock. We can provide free, detailed insulation design drawings that save time and money on every installation.
• Use of state-of-the-art AutoCAD design programs
• Thermal Design Simple Saver System
• Traditional Metal Building Insulation
Our professionals can evaluate your construction plans – or your existing building – to determine the most cost effective way to optimize performance and maximize the return on your investment.
• Products certified by Greenguard Environmental Institute
• Project planning to last a lifetime
• Thorough and honest audit professionals
IITI Informational Video